10086 - BASIL - ITALIANO CLASSICO - tape seeds
Sowing: March-April outdoors with 1 gr/sq.m. in seedbeds.
Distance: cm. 35 in rows and cm 40 between rows.
Harvesting: 30/50 days from sowing gathering leaves.
New improved strain. Very uniform, large vine, light green, mid-sized leaves. Excellent fragrance with no mint smell. Suitable for indoors or outdoors cultivation the whole year along. Good resistance to bolting.
Tapes are made with extra light and biodegradable paper, mt. 5/10 long with regularly and predeterminated spaced seeds. Different varieties of seeds with high germination rates.Tapes in wet soil will completely dissolve without hampering germination and will favour the right humidification of the seeds by absorbing water from the soil.
HOW TO USE TAPES
- - mark out furrows at cm 1-1,5 in depth keeping the right distances.
- Put the tape in the furrow covering with the residual soil
- Roll slightly and irrigate well
ADVANTAGES OF TAPES
- sowing will be simpler and faster
- you won’t need sowing machine
- there will be no waste of seeds
- rows will be more uniform
- your vegetable garden will look tidy
- every activity will be easier (treatments, cropping etc).