10068 - BASIL - NAPOLETANO - LETTUCE LEAF - tape seeds
Distance: cm. 35 in rows and cm 40 between rows.
Harvesting: 40/60 days from sowing gathering leaves.
Mid-late variety wit broad , bright green leaves with an heavy degree of blistering. Vine is similar to basil “Mammouth”. Leaves are very fragrant and suitable for drying and storing during winter.
Tapes are made with extra light and biodegradable paper, mt. 5/10 long with regularly and predeterminated spaced seeds. Different varieties of seeds with high germination rates.Tapes in wet soil will completely dissolve without hampering germination and will favour the right humidification of the seeds by absorbing water from the soil.
HOW TO USE TAPES
- - mark out furrows at cm 1-1,5 in depth keeping the right distances.
- Put the tape in the furrow covering with the residual soil
- Roll slightly and irrigate well
ADVANTAGES OF TAPES
- sowing will be simpler and faster
- you won’t need sowing machine
- there will be no waste of seeds
- rows will be more uniform
- your vegetable garden will look tidy
- every activity will be easier (treatments, cropping etc).